Monday, April 25, 2016

My new phone

My new phone it called a Core Prime it is from Samsung. I like that phone because it goes fast when you is off wi-fi. I also like that phone because you  can get a lot of games that used to cost money but now on that phone it is free. That phone is the best phone I ever had in all of my phones and I want to keep that phone until it breaks.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Image result for core prime

No comments:

Post a Comment