Monday, March 21, 2016

How I broke my arm

                                   How I Broke My Arm                                         
     I broke my arm in a football game.                                              It was on the third play. One of my teammate                                       told me to block number five then I said ok.                                       Then the quaterback said hut then I ran as fast as I  could then I went to block number five then my hand went and my arm was still up and me and him had hit each other then my arm had snapped.I  had we off the field and said I broke my arm and the play was still going on.Then my brother came to the side line and said am I  ok and do you want to go back in then my teammates said are u ok an I said yea. I didn't really know what to do the he called my mom and she said to go to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment